Учение Абрахам-Хикс

ссылки и обсуждения интересного, полезного и любимого

Модераторы: МИА, Медовая Пчёлка, Василиса Микулишна, asun

Кошка
Богиня Муми-Дола

Re: Учение Абрахам-Хикс

Сообщение Кошка » Пн 12 ноя 2012, 19:22

Lady Luck:

пусть уж весь сразу! чтоб потом со второй грудью не начинать эпопею, ну и для симметрии
а первая-то заживает уже?
Whatever

Соль
Богиня Муми-Дола

Сообщение Соль » Пн 12 ноя 2012, 19:44

Ларка, держись, скоро все будет позади! И будет у тебя своя, родная грудь)) С которой никаких хлопот)))))))))
"Ковчег" был создан дилетантами. Профессионалы делали "Титаник". ;)

Lady Luck
Богиня Муми-Дола

Сообщение Lady Luck » Пн 12 ноя 2012, 19:44

Планировали зашивать, теперь не знаю, воспаление совсем рядом
Настена 24.01.06
Надюша 23.07.07
Милана 15.10.10
метла на ТО, пользуюсь крыльями :)
facebook

*Аня*
Королева Муми-Дола

Сообщение *Аня* » Пн 17 июн 2013, 12:32

Что-то последнее время у меня на фейсбуке цепляется взгляд за слово "grid"
And we would go to bed every night thinking about those grid disks. Visualize them.

О чем это? Что за диски такие а?
Это отсюда:
Are you an observer of your reality or are you the creator of your reality? And the answer to that is usually both because most people observe it and then create more of it, and then observe it and create more of it and observe it and create more of it. But it does not have to be that way.

You can get out ahead of the manifestation.

So what we mean by that is that, let’s say, you’ve had a sort of normal day. You’ve been all over the emotional scale. But you know where you usually hang out.

Esther would like to tell you that she hangs out in elation. But she doesn’t hang out in elation. Not lately. She’s been hanging out in some grief that she is working to overcome and going a good job of it. But mostly in overwhelment. And if those who are around her were taking score of the things she’s saying, they would acknowledge, and Esther would too, that much of the things that she has to say are about how much she has to do or how she really needs to do this. Or how she shouldn’t go over there because she has this over there that she needs to do. In other words, “I shouldn’t be at the Spurs game. But it was so really good! We had really, really good seats and I felt guilty through the whole game because there are other things that I should have been doing. And I should not have taken my granddaughter to see Taylor Swift. Because there were things I needed to do and it was sort of fun but not really because there were so many things that I needed to do.”

In other words, that’s what her vocabulary is about because that is what her observation is about and that is what her point of attraction is about.

And so things don’t ease up. In other words, the computer sometimes doesn’t cooperate, and the files sometimes don’t process and sometimes things just go wrong.

In other words, the Universe is just responding to her vibration of overwhelment. And in doing so, her plane is delayed. Did she cause it? No, but she rendezvoused with one that would be delayed. In other words, soon her staff will not fly with her! [laughter]

Rather than trying to overcome the vibration that isn’t serving you, do your best to get a head start on a new frequency every day. So when you put yourself in your bed at night, say something like, “So this was a day. This was a good day. This day is done. And tomorrow will be a whole new opportunity for my vibrational choices.”

That’s a really good way to put it. And then in the morning, as soon as you get up, get out ahead of any manifestation by reminding yourself that you are the creator of your own reality. And that Law of Attraction is responding to your vibration and that you have infinite choices of things that you could focus upon.

And then, if you can, find something that is close and real that you feel genuine appreciation about, and focus there for as little as 17 seconds and watch what happens. That’s getting out ahead of any manifestation.

And it is our promise to you that as you reach from that neutral place to a vibrational frequency that is unchallenged by anything that you are living yet, then momentum will begin to gather around that thought. And before you even get out of bed, you can have enough momentum going that at least the first part of your day will be positively affected by this momentum that you have going.

Deliberate creation is about tending to the only thing that you need to tend to, which is your point of attraction. … You must be in Step 3 mode of taking care of your vibrational grid, your set point, your point of attraction. That’s what your work is. Life causes you to put all kind of things in that Vortex. You don’t even have to think about that. The contrast of your life is causing that expansion and the Source within you is lined up with it. And Law of Attraction is gathering the cooperative components.

In other words, you don’t need to worry about Step 1 and Step 2, those things are happening…

You don’t have to go looking for trouble, it will find you. We promise you!

If we were standing in your physical shoes, we’d be about, “Where am I in terms of my vibration? What grid am I on?”

And we would go to bed every night thinking about those grid disks. Visualize them. And we’d think about those good feeling, high flying ones. And we would focus upon that. And when we would wake up in the morning, we would say, “THAT’s the one I choose. This is what I choose.”

What you are going to discover in the hours, days and weeks that follow this discussion is when a thought begins that isn’t up to speed with the disk you really want to be on, you are going to have the thought, “Oooo, this is not the disk I meant to choose.”

And if you catch it that fast, there is no momentum, no momentum, no momentum.
In the absence of the introduction of those slower momentums, the Vortex that is really you will sweep you in. Now YOU are a cooperative component!
Аксинья 2005 Изображение
Мия 2012
Ульяна 1 мая 2015

Скидка iherb.com RGL122 5-10$

IrenaF
Богиня Муми-Дола

Сообщение IrenaF » Пн 17 июн 2013, 18:39

*Аня*, я не слушаю в последнее время Абрахам, в общем что такое grid disks я не знаю :oops: Мне пока что было достаточно того материала что я узнала :D
Может кто-то другой напишет :)
Выражаю исключительно личное мнение , которое может поменяться завтра, и не претендую на истину ни в какой инстанции.
сын 14, дочка 8 лет
Я отвечаю за то что говорю но не отвечаю за то что вы слышите!

*Аня*
Королева Муми-Дола

Сообщение *Аня* » Пн 17 июн 2013, 19:07

Ну уже хорошо :D значит это у них что-то новенькое, а не я что-то пропустила..
Аксинья 2005 Изображение
Мия 2012
Ульяна 1 мая 2015

*Аня*
Королева Муми-Дола

Сообщение *Аня* » Пн 10 ноя 2014, 19:45

Девочки, есть тут кто еще в этой темке?
Я в ФБ пару лет назад создала страничку Абрахам Хикс по-русски и если честно, то у меня до нее не доходят руки. Как бывает вдохновение, то пишу, но чаще его нет. Может есть кто-то кому интересно будет поддерживать страницу публикациями? Вместе веселее.
Аксинья 2005 Изображение
Мия 2012
Ульяна 1 мая 2015

Кошка
Богиня Муми-Дола

Сообщение Кошка » Ср 26 ноя 2014, 21:37

Я здесь :)
Честно говоря даже не знаю, что на твоё предложение и сказать: и хочется и колется :)
Whatever

Пред.

Вернуться в Статьи, книги, фильмы, музыка